Still looking for a reason to attend CAI-CLAC’s Legislative Days at the Capitol? We’ve got 6 reasons why you don’t want to miss this event!
- Advocacy –Legislative Days at the Capitol is CAI-CLAC’s biggest advocacy event of the year, organized specifically for those who live and work in California Community Associations to meet with lawmakers. It’s two days of the year where homeowners, business partners and community managers from all over the state come together to show strength in numbers at the State Capitol and share their stories with legislators.
- Knowledge –You’ll learn all about the community association industry’s most challenging political issues, how the legislative process works, and how the potential outcomes can affect you.
- Networking –CAI-CLAC’s Legislative Days at the Capitol attracts CAI members from all over the state. From the “Cork’s for CLAC” event hosted by the CAI California North Chapter on Sunday evening, breakfast and lunch hours, legislative visits at the Capitol to our Awards Ceremony and Reception, there will be numerous opportunities for conversations not only with other CAI members, but also elected officials.
- Inspiration –Between hearing our keynote speakers, meeting with political leaders and celebrating award recipients, you will leave the event inspired and empowered to help us make a difference throughout the 2020 legislative session.
- Educate –Lawmakers need you to educate them on the intricacies of living and working in HOA communities. They need to meet the real people behind the issues who believe their association rules protect and enhance their property values. They also need to hear from the 89% of California homeowners who rate their overall community association living experience as positive or neutral, and do not want increased regulations.
- Impact– Lawmakers need to hear from YOU, their constituents, before they make decisions on legislative proposals that could significantly impact the industry. By attending Legislative Days at the Capitol, you’re helping to influence change and make a difference in the common interest development (CID) community.
CAI-CLAC is the voice of California’s Community Association industry. Join us and lend your voice on Monday, March 30th and Tuesday, March 31st, 2020 in Sacramento. Get involved and register today!