A favorite tradition at Legislative Day at the Capitol is honoring those among us who take time out of their busy schedules each year to make tremendous impacts on behalf of those working for or residing in California’s common interest developments. To that end, CAI-CLAC is pleased to announce eight individuals nominated by their CAI-Chapters as nominees for 2017 Volunteer of the Year.
Last year’s Volunteer of the Year was Kelly Mercado (pictured above on the left).
This year’s nominees include, by chapter:
- Bay Area/Central Valley Chapter: Tom Murphy, Landmark Limited, LLC
- California North Chapter: Julia Souza, First Service Residential
- Channel Islands Chapter: Jasmine Hale, Adams Stirling, PLC
- Coachella Valley Chapter: Sue Anderson, Adams Stirling, PLC
- Greater Inland Empire Chapter: Robert Riddick, Sunnymead Ranch PCA
- Greater Los Angeles Chapter: Natalie Stewart, FHA Review
- Orange County Chapter: Dirk Petchul, Berding Weil, LLP
- San Diego Chapter: Patrick Morrisey, Yacht Club Condominiums HOA
Please join us in thanking and congratulating all of these worthy nominees. Then be with us April 8-9 when the CAI-CLAC Award and Scholarship Subcommittee announces the 2017 Volunteer of the Year at Legislative Day at the Capitol.