On 12/8/11 the Greater Inland Empire Chapter of CAI gathered to celebrate their “Top of Profession and Service Awards” (TOPS). Everyone got in the spirit as we celebrated those who gave their time, talents and energy to benefiting the Chapter, CAI and the industry as a whole.
Following is a complete list of the evening’s award recipients:
- Rising Star Award – Tiffani Reynolds, Rodent Pest Technologies
- Magazine Article of the Year – Jan Hickenbottom, First Bank Association Services
- Community Outreach of the Year – Walters Management
- Committee of the Year – Business Partner (Renegade) Committee chaired by Tiffani Reynolds, Rodent Pest Technologies and Greg Borzilleri, PCW Contracting Services
- Committee Chair of the Year – Deborah Maglasang, CMCA, CCAM, Euclid Management
- Legislative Action Support Award – Voit Management
- Industry Innovation – Environmental-Concepts Landscape Management, Inc.
- Community of the Year – Sunnymead Ranch PCA, Avalon Management Group
- Business Partner of the Year – Rodent Pest Technologies
- Manager of the Year – Kristie Rose, CCAM, CMCA, AMS, PCAM, MERIT Property Management
- Hall of Fame – Sherry Neal, PCAM, CCAM, Walters Management
- President’s Award – Lana Hamadej, Avalon Management Group