A Message From The Hyatt Regency Sacramento
Hyatt Regency Sacramento is committed to caring for our guests, colleagues and customers, as your safety and wellbeing is a top priority.
We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation, remain vigilant, and follow recommended precautionary measures, protocols and guidelines from various health organizations including the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and local authorities, in an effort to ensure our guests, colleagues and customers remain in a safe and healthy environment.
In January 2020, a comprehensive guide about COVID-19 was shared with all Hyatt hotels globally, including Hyatt Regency Sacramento, that outlines what is COVID-19, how to protect against transmission of virus, operational procedures if the virus is confirmed among a colleague or guest, and more.
At this time, specific measures in place at Hyatt Regency Sacramento include:
- Our Housekeeping team is monitoring all back-of-house hand sanitizer stations to ensure they are in good working order and filled consistently.
- Lobby Porters are giving increased priority to high touch areas of the hotel throughout their shifts.
- Department pre-shift discussions include educational information to promote hygiene.
- Additional Hand sanitizer stations have been placed near the lobby water station and the hotel front entrance.
- Hand sanitizer pumps have also been placed at all Front Desk terminals as well as outlet host stands (Vines, Amourath, and Dawsons).Additionally, colleagues are asked to do the following:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds, and help young children do the same. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cover mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing; put used tissue in the waste basket. If a tissue is not available, cough or sneeze into upper sleeve or elbow, not into hands.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close personal contact, like sharing cups or eating utensils, with sick people.
Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces such as doorknobs.
As the situation evolves, we will continue to follow recommended measures that may be provided by the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and local authorities. We will make operational changes and consider additional precautionary measures, as necessary.
At this time, Hyatt Regency Sacramento is operating per normal with the above preventative measures in place.
Dustin Dietel, Director of Operations
HYATT REGENCY SACRAMENTO